Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: screamin cheetah wheelies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    screamin cheetah wheelies

    I forgot about this band. Even had an album by them. Just read today the singer is getting ready to release a Christian album
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: screamin cheetah wheelies

    you like the 80's metal dont you starbuck?
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: screamin cheetah wheelies

    I do but these guys didn't come out till 94 I think.

    I use to love the song THIS IS THE TIME. SISTER MERCY was another fav of mine off the s/t album

    "Like Collective Soul and Cry of Love, the Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies were a classic hard rock band that arrived at the height of grunge and alternative. Collective Soul's hooky songwriting meant that they were able to fight to the top of the charts. The Wheelies fared better than Cry of Love, who sank without a trace after one hit, simply because they survived to make a second album, but they never quite managed to cultivate a true fan base.........." MSN music
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •